You are welcome to cancel your Active8me subscription but we will be sad to see you go :(. To cancel your subscription please follow the following instructions:
If you registered, and paid for, your Active8me subscription on the Active8me website, to cancel your subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: this may take up to 48 hours to be finalised.
If you subscribed via the Apple (iOS) App and you would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel your membership renewal in the iTunes store.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider (Active8me) and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer (Active8me) directly (by emailing email@example.com) to cancel your subscription.
- Select/tap the subscription (Active8me) that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the end of the current billing cycle. (Please note that deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription).
If you subscribed via the Google Play Store, to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel your membership renewal in the Google Play store.
To cancel your subscription on your device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the Active8me app
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from ‘Subscribed’ to ‘Cancelled’.
- Click here for more information
If you're having any further troubles be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Cancel Subscription" in the subject of your enquiry.